- School transport is available at reasonable rates. Transport facility is optional.
- No request for creation of new stops is entertained.
- No concession is allowed in the bus charges.
- Availing of/withdrawal from the school transport can be done
inthe beginning of the session only.
- School bus users must carry their Bus Badges every day, failing which they may not be allowed to board the bus.
- While all precautions shall be taken for the safety of the students, parents should note that the school bears no liability whatsoever for any injuries sustained by the students in accidents or otherwise while traveling by the school bus.
- School transport fee can be enhanced in between the session in case of hike in fuel rates.
Transport incharge :- Mr ……………….
The school has Library Facilities with more than 10,000 Books of Students interest. This Facility is available to all bonafide students of the School during the School hours. All the classes from class I onwards are provided with one library period per week. Students are not allowed to bring their personal books in the Library. Students are allowed to borrow books on their own Library cards only. The process of computerization of the school Library is already on, it will be completed shortly.
Keeping in mind the latest developments in the field of education, Computers have been installed in the school. Computer education is provided from class I onwards. 50 computers set and interactive smart board have been installed, to provide an independent set to the one student in the school. DTH Facility is also available in the school to take advantage of very educative programmes telecast by IGNOU, Gyan Darshan, Gyan Bharti channel etc. Computers are interconnected with LAN/ WLAN and WLAN with the latest software installed and capable for the online exam.
High speed (Broadband) Internet and email facilities are also available in the school. All Students of classes VI to X have access to these facilities.
To enhance the learning ability and skills with