Assembly and Moral Education
To inculcate moral values in the student, the school starts each working day with the morning assembly, that includes recitation of Veda-mantra, Devotional songs, patriotic songs and thought for the day. Stress is laid on the universal aspects and eternal values of traditional Indian culture. Short speeches are given by the students are read out daily. Every morning the assembly disperses with the singing of the National Anthem.
Hawan is performed on every Saturday. Dharma-Shiksha books are prescribed to educate the students the moral values Vedic initiation camps are held twice a year.
It is our prayer to God that may our students and the institution flourishes ever more, shedding the light of knowledge all over India.
SALIENT FEATURES OF THE SCHOOL
- The school is affiliated to CBSE and up to Grade XII.
- Wi-Fi Campus.
- Campus Library and Digital Library.
- Two Wi-Fi air-conditioned Computer Labs.
- Having GPRS Tracker System for the safety of students.
- Online fee payment facility.
- Outdoor Playground.
- Availability of game and Sports
- Smarts Classrooms and Robotics Club.
- Air cooled Auditorium.
- Air – Conditioned Conference Hall.
- Organize Indoor / Outdoor training programs for students to generate confidence and face competitive life.
- Conduct free Medical Checkup for all students at regular interval.
- Conduct different National Level Competitive Exam.
- Qualified & motivated teachers with
perfectblend of knowledge, quality, culture andpatience.
- Facilitates intensive training inputs for improving reading, writing and speaking abilities of the students with regular Weekly Tests & assignments.
- Trained, experienced and dedicated staff.
- Before the commencement of regular classes, morning assembly is held which aims at imbibing moral values in students and providing
opportunityto expose themselves on the stage.
- P.T. drill is practiced twice a week for keeping the students physically fit.
- Games, Sports
andC.C.A. are the necessary part of our curriculum.
- Inculcation of moral values by teaching compulsorily the value oriented education. Hawan is performed on every Saturday and Vedic-Initiation Camps are held every year.
- Educational tours, trekking, picnic etc. are part and parcel of education.
- Holding of Parents – Teacher meet at regular intervals.
- Compulsory Computer education.
- Due stress is given on character building.
- Regular assigning and checking of home work.
- Tuition is strictly prohibited and parent’s care for the child at home is indispensable.
- Provision of extra classes.
- Conversation in English is binding while at.
An Art and craft Exhibition and a Science Exhibition are held every year.
The school strictly follows C.C.E. system introduced by the C.B.S.E. Pen Paper Test / Oral Test Class Activities / Assessment / Survey / Projects are frequently conducted to develop the hidden talent of the students in the field of scholastic & coscholastic areas. Workshop / Seminars are organized for the teachers / students to make them familiar with the new developments iniated by C.B.S.E. time to time.